Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My World.


This was the original inspiration for the title of this blog. 

This was also Marcus' favourite book for a really long time when he was younger, so it meant a lot to me. I used to read it to him several times a day, or night, sometimes as often as 8 times at one sitting. 

And these 2 words phrase was the first phrase he uttered clearly when he was 19 months old. He read "My World" while pointing at the book one evening while sitting on the floor of his room. 

Below is an audio recording of Marcus reading the book when he was about 2 years old.

http://www.chordscale.com/Downloads/MY_WORLD.MP3

This is now also Nicholas' favourite book, and I have been reading it to him nightly for almost 2 months.

The title is more apt than anything else, to represent what this blog is about. It is about our world -  that of my 2 precious sons, my beloved hubby and our life together. Which is what MY WORLD is all about. 

I don't know why I never posted this before, as the first few posts when I first started writing. Well, here it is now. Read here for my first blog post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...