Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Inner Voice

In my younger days, I had my share of unhappy days for many different reasons. But I met many inspirational people along the way and made it a point to learn something from each one of them.   

I tried to understand. I reflected. I learnt.

And for a few years, I was a big fan of those self-help and motivational books. I read as many as I could. Throughout the period, a little voice in me whispered, 'You already know the answer! Listen to yourself!'

Being inexperienced about life and living, I doubted my inner voice a lot more than I should. And every time I did, the consequences reminded me that my inner voice was right! 

Now, more than a decade later, I have learnt to pay more attention to my inner voice on matters of all aspects of life. With every problem I face, I can 'see' the solutions very clearly and quickly.

My inner voice is repeating the same message for a while now. Am I listening?








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...