Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby #3: The Karate Kid

I just mentioned not long ago that the baby doesn't seem too active in the recent weeks. 

Hmm... it is such a different story today. She has been kicking, turning, somersaulting the whole day!!!!!  

I felt her in the middle of the night when I had to get up for a loo visit, then she greeted me with an unmistakable movement the moment I rose in the morning. 

It felt like she hasn't stopped a second ever since. What's going on?!

As I am typing this, she is still stretching and pushing my tummy. My gosh! She is strong! 

The sudden non-stop activity inside me today was certainly distracting enough. I ended up googling and reading up about what to expect during pregnancy, diet and health tips, fetal movements etc etc....  

I used to read everything I could lay my hands on when I was carrying #1. By the time I delivered #2, I felt like a walking encyclopedia in this department and could shoot off answers to any questions asked without hesitation. It is good to refresh my memory today and I'm glad I haven't forgotten much. 

At least, I remember to start on the BiOmega two weeks ago. Already, I'm imagining its goodness reaching my little bub, though I know it will be at least another 2 weeks before she really needs it for growth.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...