Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Walking With Dinosaurs



A few weeks ago, M asked me in a very sweet and polite manner if he could watch the dinosaur show. He was referring to the Walking with Dinosaurs - The Arena Spectacular

I showed him the brochure a while back, but he didn't express much interest at first. So I didn't pursue. But when he initiated it this time (after passing by some place with a big poster advertisement), I suggested he asked daddy later that night in the sweetest manner. I knew E would not have the heart to say no. :>  

So in late Nov, E bought the Category A tickets. Second row from the stage @ $148/pax! 

I am so glad I didn't protest much when he announced his intention to buy the best seats available (his view was either be up close or don't bother going), though I did gasp at the prices. 

As usual, my hubby is always right! Haha!

It was a totally awesome experience for us all, though Chipsy was disappointed when his favourite Diplodocus didn't show up that night. I am sure the boys will remember this experience of being so close to these life-size dino for a long time. 

Found this link with photos and videos to remind the boys of the show later.



3 comments:

Alice Law said...

Ohhh, I have seen a few mommy bloggers blogged about this too, but none of them blog about the extravagant pricing! I wish they will come to K.L too, my girl loves dinosaurs to bits!

Btw, thanks for sharing the link and videos!^-^

Keep well and have fun!

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Wow! You were in the front seats! Did your boys manage to be upclose and personal with the Brachiasaurus when it peers right into the audience? That was amazing, i thought!

DG said...

Alice, glad you enjoyed the link. There was a wide range of prices, starting from $38 but these were for seats that were really really far from the stage. Though the stars of the show were gigantic and can be seen from far, it is still so much more fun to be closer. You get to see even the creases on the dinosaurs' bodies and take in more of the little details of the stage. When little kids are up close with the dino, they get to appreciate the life-sizes better. :> Oh I am sure one day the show will make it to KL.


Linette, did your family watch it too? Yes we were very close to the dino, but no one in the audience could touch it because it pulled away just in time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...