Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just Chatting


Last weekend, E brought the two boys along to a BBQ party for some burnt meat and boys' talk.

After some warming up at the place, my innocent and fearless 4 years old was heard speaking his mind with the host (who was E's immediate superior)....

Why are you making my papa work so much? 

Where are all your toys? 

Why is there so much hair on your legs but none on your head? 


Oops...  I hope uncle M has some good sense of humour!  :P 

~~~


A few days ago, after about 5-10 min of polite chat with the cabby (something I often do if they initiate conversations), the humourous guy started showing off his fortune-telling prowess....

You are married.

Your husband is a foreigner. 

You have two children. Both boys. Tell me, am I correct? 


Our conversation prior to these statements was of a different topic, so whatever clues he picked up couldn't be from what I said. He wouldn't tell me what made him guess so, except that it had something to do with the way I speak and respond to questions. Hmm.. whatever that means! Hah! 

The last line surely must be a wild guess. 



2 comments:

Alice Law said...

"Why is there so much hair on your legs but none on your head?" is an drop dead ingenious question, such a cheeky boy!^-^

DG said...

haha! Yes cheeky indeed. We had such a good laugh at that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...