Thursday, June 3, 2010

All Smiles


It is hard not to fall in love with these faces ALL over again every day.

Each day, I find myself telling them 'I love you' a million times. I am sure one day, they will probably tell me 'Mama, stop telling us! We already know. You are so naggy!' 

At a field trip to the zoo recently. I can't believe how chubby he looks in these photos.


That sense of satisfaction on his face can't be mistaken. It is a tough IQ test and my boy figured it out in one sitting. 

Little Chip's Mickey mouse creation with his snacks.

Another way to play with a giant dump truck - ride in it!  


Ahh! Children are such blessings. They deserve only the best! 

2 comments:

Alice Law said...

LOL! You are blessed with 2 cheerful boys, I'm sure they couldn't have enough with your "I Love You" quote for them!;)

DG said...

For now, I know it makes them happy to hear me say it. I shall enjoy these years while they last. :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...