Friday, May 14, 2010

Craft: Hamburger with Recycled Materials

With more ideas than time, this is yet another craft which I have been wanting to make with my boys for at least 15 months.

Finally we did it! It is always good to strike an item off my lengthy to-do list. 

I have always preferred using materials we already have at home for crafts, so after brainstorming for possible resources, both boys happily helped to search the house for suitable materials. 

In the end, we settled for some old newspapers, colored papers and a plastic bottle lid. 


They couldn't stop laughing and admiring the finished product, obviously really pleased with themselves. 

It is a simple craft, but the wrapping is not as easy for little hands. So they used a little help from me. 

My little comical guy who couldn't wait to pose! *.*






3 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

This is a delightful craft and wonderful for the kids to make cos it is so fun! How creative! I will try it on my Bees :) Your boy is really great at posing!

Alice Law said...

Hey dear, that's a spectacular fresh idea for kids craft! I was just cracked my head over of what shall I do with my girl this afternoon, now I have got my answer!;)

Thanks for sharing... have a wonderful weekend to you and family!^-^

DG said...

Thanks ladies! I am sure you would have as much fun as we did. My boys kept pretending to eat it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...