Friday, October 23, 2009

You Stand. You Eat. Sushi.


I have heard only the best reviews from people who have been to the Standing Sushi Bar at the OUB Centre, established by our friend and one of my favourite people, Howard Lo. 

I started drooling the moment I saw their photos on Facebook and have been craving for sushi everyday since. The thought of sinking my teeth into those plump slices of sashimi and tucking in to a bowl of chirashi-don is pleasure in itself.

Finally, I will have some time during one of the weekdays next week to head down for lunch. Who else are coming? 

4 comments:

Handydog said...

woooo.....Im hungry!

DG said...

join me! Bring ethel along too, and she will be the youngest Singaporean standing up to eat sushi! :>

Ivana said...

ooooh... how cruel to post this photo when I can't come!

DG said...

Hee Hee Ivana, we shall go together when you return.

I just stood up for my most beautiful lunch today and I am still craving for more. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...