Thursday, October 22, 2009

The New Best Friends


He calls them his best friends now. I like them the moment I saw them in school on his birthday when I brought over cupcakes. 

Both are such gorgeous kids, with wonderful sense of humor and full of cheekiness, just like my little monkey. No wonder they get along so well. Of course it helps that they all sit at the same table. It makes me smile, just to see them like this. 

One thing I have noticed right from the first week we started at this new school is how his classmates will shout 'Marcus! Marcus!' whenever they see him in school. They always look so excited to see him, as if he is their best friend. It was also like this before, when he was in the previous school. I don't deny it's heartwarming to me. 

M, on the other hand, doesn't appear to feel anything about it. Not flattered, not bothered either. He is just this one cool little chap who doesn't care much about anything... Haha 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...