Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reading Nicholas

After dinner, my 5yo disappeared from sight for a long while. When I went around the house looking for him, I found him hiding behind the covers reading. He is truly our little bookworm. 



He was so engrossed reading the remaining chapters of 'Nicholas' that he didn't realise I was standing in front of him for a while. I could hear him giggle softly at the hilarious parts. It is always so precious to see the little twinkle in his eyes and smile on his lips as he appreciates the author's sense of humour. 


45 min later, he emerged from the room announcing 'I've finished the whole book!'. 

He loves the book, and recommended that I read it myself at bedtime. :> 

Though this book is recommended for age 9 to 12, he seems to understand the story and enjoy it a lot. So we shall go hunt for the remaining titles in the series now. 

2 comments:

Ivana said...

Do you know that they've made a movie now? It's just come out in France. So I guess you're see it real soon.

DG said...

ohh... cool! As long as it is not in French!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...