Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh! That Babyish Voice


I am thankful that I started this blog. It has allowed me to record many thoughts and events in a way that photos and a written journal can't do. 

Tonight, I looked through a few old entries and came across so many that made me smile. It is wonderful to be able to remember the details of these little mundane incidents. What precious memories of my boys when they were little. 

One post in particular, which I haven't looked at for a while, just moved me so much. I listened to this old audio recording of my first-born reading one of his and our favorite books. He was about 2 yr old then. I couldn't believe how different his voice was back then. N, who is almost 3 y.o. now talks just like this. Same accent, pitch and everything!! 

I am so thankful that we recorded his voice. It reminded me once again, of the baby he was once. And I missed those times when he was still my little tot. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...