Saturday, August 1, 2009

Me Time

Lately, I have been pondering over my priorities and reflecting on how I have been spending my time. Only five months left before the year ends. There is still so much that I want to accomplish.

With the new change in our routine, it means I will have a lot of free time. More specifically, ME time! So, I have been making mental notes of what to do with all these extra hours each week.

I really want to pursue all the other interests that I have and I have a really long, long list of that.

Exciting times ahead. I am so looking forward to the new routine.

2 comments:

Ivana said...

What new routines do you have lined up? For someone already so busy, ME time is definitely a must. Have fun!

DG said...

Heehee! I am not very good with Me-time. Just never allocate enough time to myself. So I gotta learn to indulge. Tell more soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...