Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Curious Mind



I can't remember what started it all, but the 4yo is really into volcanoes lately. 

Typical of his inquisitiveness, he asks heaps of questions the moment he wakes about the topic he is currently passionate about. I am more than happy to feed his curious mind. 

We visited the library for additional resources and he chose four books which he devoured eagerly, night after night. 

I am thankful too, that E shares my passion in satisfying our kids' hunger to learn and love for knowledge. He has been reading about the topic with M at bedtime while I answer all his questions in daytime. 

Even the 2yo gets influenced by all the discussions. He ran to me the other night 'Mama mama! Volcano erupts and hot lava comes out!'  ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that they boys enjoy reading. BTW I nominated you for some awards at my site :)
Happy CNY

DG said...

Thanks Rach for the awards! You are always so encouraging. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...