Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Street of Buildings

We are now onto making arts and crafts related to buildings. 

Here is the first one which the boys made recently.

They suggested some shapes for me to cut out. The kids painted them. Let dry before they pasted the shapes to form buildings.


M used a marker to draw in the windows and doors and whatever else he fancied to depict a street. Chipsy was given the Crayola Twistables.


Whenever I look at photos of my boys holding up their artwork and crafts, it makes me smile. I love the way kids pose with their masterpieces. 


Notice the multiple suns in Chipsy's work. I held his hand to draw in two suns after his insistence and he tried to complete the third sun by adding the rays. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...