Monday, December 29, 2008

Craft: Making Coconut Trees

Here is a little secret.... 

The walls in our home are adorned with the boys' crafts and paintings. So anyone who walks into my house will most likely think (1) these kids do plenty of crafts, and (2) we must be such lovers of trees and nature!  

We went a little overboard on the theme about 'Trees' lately. So here is another one.




I don't know why, but Chipsy has gotten the idea lately that I should hold his hand to draw stuff for him. See the blue cloud on the left. He insisted that I 'hold hand and draw cloud here'. 

I didn't even realised that my 4yo can spell the word 'tree' by himself. It is quite funny that he has the habit of writing the name of whatever he draws or paints. 

3 comments:

Administrator said...

Hi, I simply love all your art and craft ideas and your passion for it. The boys are doing so well under your supervision. Lucky them!

Jaanvi said...

Hi Domestic Mom
I would say,its a very nice habit of putting the names along side drawings and paintings.This definately allows them to associate things. And thanks for visiting my blog. :)

DG said...

thanks contentedmom. Thankfully my boys do enjoy crafts a lot, so it is a great way for us to spend our afternoon hours when I am too lazy to leave home.

Jaanvi, it is surely an excellent opportunity for them to learn spelling too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...