Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Tree Cookies



After baking my Christmas Star Cookies a few days ago, I was addicted and wanted to bake and play with icing even more. So I gave in to my cravings and baked another batch this morning at 1am. 

Thanks to my latte in mid day, I couldn't sleep. So instead of tossing and turning in bed, I figured why not just do something constructive, like baking some yummy cookies! 

Unfortunately, I was only left with green icing so couldn't do any more fun decorating. But I am contented enough to play with the silver babies and spent more time arranging the white and red stars. After focusing 1.5hr on the green tree cookies, I was sufficiently tired for bed. And very, very pleased with how my cookies turned out. 

2 comments:

Jaanvi said...

They look mouth watering. just green icing, it sure worked here..

DG said...

Thanks! They are yummy. I have to stop myself from eating all at one go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...