Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

I couldn't resist saving this photo when I chanced upon it. ^.^



Instead of hosting a party or BBQ like we did last year, we decided to attend a family Xmas lunch and another party in the evening of Xmas Day. That should be enough socializing for the festive occasion, leaving us enough time to open presents and spend time as a family. 

In the end, we didn't do any of that. Marcus threw up on Xmas morning and was so unwell that I volunteered to stay home with him, so E can take Chipsy to the lunch. They didn't have fun there either as Chipsy just wanted to come home 'to see Mama and Marcus'. We had to give the evening party a miss as well since I didn't want to bring along a coughing boy to someone's house. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't go out the whole day, but accepted my explanation like a good boy. 

That poor child was feeling so miserable that he didn't even want to open his presents. After much coaxing, he finally opened them all today when he felt better. 

At least we made it to The Line at the Shangri-la hotel tonight and celebrated with the Browns. Our second visit this month and fourth this year. That is certainly one of my favourite place for buffets.

 
Thankfully Chipsy is still all well and chirpy. Hmmm....  E leaves tomorrow for a 4 day vacation on his own, to a destination that he has always wanted to visit. So it will be just me and the kids till New Year's Eve. 

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Marcus recovers real quick before Chipsy catches anything from him. So we can look forward to an awesome countdown and a big feast.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...