Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two Styles. One Masterpiece.

They were each given half a tobelrone box, a milk bottle cap, half a squarish box (essence of chicken box) and a plastic toy fork and some paint. 

M did mostly stamping with his materials which he manipulated into different shapes while N made lots of broad strokes and swished his materials around to create swirls. 




Towards the end, they decided to use their palms and fingers and made a large blob of red which according to M is smoke coming out of his building. 


The masterpiece by my aspiring artists of two different styles. :) 



Hmm.. I know I didn't have to make sense of kids' artwork but this one looks like the building is on fire. And of course, I love it! 

2 comments:

Handydog said...

Great work! Frame it up and enjoy it over a cup of tea :) I have yet to try it with Ethel at home. But I'm thinking of doing at my stairway wall (won't stain my wooden floor :P). Will show it when we try it out. Thanks for the inspiration.

DG said...

You are welcome! Put newspapers on the floor, then you don't have to worry about staining the floor. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...