Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Proud Mummy

Anyone reading this blog or know me personally will quickly conclude that amongst other things, I am a proud mummy. Just as one of my hubby's colleagues put it. It makes me laugh when he said my blog is so detailed about my kids that one will know "Marcus turns left today" if they follow the blog. Haha! It is true.

I'm not secretive of my pride and love for my little boys and all their achievements and conquests, which is why I am not shy to blog about even their simplest drawings and crafts and little sweet nothings they whisper.

When my hair is grey and the kids are grown, I want to be able to read about all the cute and funny mundane details of my kids' childhood and how they shared my days when I was a stay-home mum.

I am a proud mum. A very proud one indeed, of my little sweethearts who are the most wonderful little bundles I've always wanted.

More often than not, whenever I blog, I reflect on the day that just passed and the time spent with the kids which usually fills me with sheer love and joy. It makes me look forward to start the next day afresh with abundance of energy and inspiration, so I could fill their hours with more and more fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...