Thursday, July 24, 2008

A LONG short week

Just want to blog to remember this week.

A brief few days, but for all the people concerned, it must have felt like an awful long time. It is a good feeling to know that Chipsy falls asleep easily tonight with me patting his back and I admire Marcus' Lego creation of his dump truck with newfound pride. As I hugged Piggy to sleep the past 2 nights, I am reminded of the blessings that I possess and yet insufficiently cherished. I should be thankful of the close shave and remember this week. I can and will be forgetful, unless I consciously remind myself of the details which currently are already fuzzy. Everything happens for a reason, and perhaps this is the turning point. It can only get better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...