Thursday, July 31, 2008

Backlog of photos

I have finally gotten E to upload all the photos that I took with my Casio Exilim. A backlog of 2 months' worth of photos.

So mum/dad, do scroll back to old posts for lots of photos which I just added.. Err.. scroll ALL the way back to early June!

I know, I should do it myself, but I hate the whole idea and process of learning the steps and actually doing the uploading. With Macbook, I still have to import the photos onto iPhoto which is an almost impossible step for me. My fried brain just can't and refuse to cope with the additional demands, so I happily delegate it to E who is also happy (and kind and helpful) enough to do it uncomplainingly. I think he knows the risks of me messing up his previous imports of all the other photos. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...