Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day

Marcus came out of class today holding a small bag and a A3 size envelope today and told me with a big smile that he made them for me. Isn't it the sweetest thing to receive handmade pressies from our offsprings, especially when they are such sweet innocent beings who are barely a metre tall.

In the bag is a heart shaped cookie with a small M at the top corner, most likely written by Marcus, and a chocolate cupcake with white icing and sprinkled with sugar beads and decorated with an orange M&M. He made them yesterday and the teachers must have packed them today obviously. There is a A3 paper in the envelope which has a calligraphed poem about motherhood, a picture of Marcus working on some materials during class and a set of his hand prints. Aww..  the picture is now stuck on my bedroom door so we can all admire it everyday and I shared the cookie and cupcake with Marcus who happily devoured them with me. We both couldn't wait to eat them that I forgot to take a picture of them on their own. Only have a picture of the bag. Oops..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...