Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Superfamous at the House!!

It must be a good start to a week when we head out for drinks and dinner with gorgeous company on a Monday night. Met E and friends at the Superfamous for the fantastic happy hour drinks and burger deal. I simply can't stop talking about how delicious the Wagyu burger tastes and that comes complimentary with my glass of bubbly for only $10! Two glasses and burgers after, we proceeded to House at Tanglin Village and had more yummy appetisers, Tiffin Punch, wine and desserts! We just weren't hungry enough for the mains, so decided on some really tasty appetisers to share. The sheer advantage of knowing the owner of House is a platter of complimentary incredibly mouth watering and melt-in-the-mouth desserts. The warm chocolate toffee cake, butterscotch apple cake and lemon macadamia tart are definitely divine enough to kill for. I am definitely returning for desserts and drinks with more charming company in the very, very near future.

A superb evening of stimulating and intellectual conversation with lovely company can't go wrong anywhere we go to begin with. These are some of my favourite people on Earth, so to top that with good wine and food for a few hours, and we get a very happy Me! My mood was incredibly good, and even though I couldn't sleep till 3am after due to a splitting headache and had to wake after 3 hours of sleep, I am in good mood this morning, albeit too tired for my full day today. It is a good start nevertheless and now I am looking forward to returning to being the superfamous at the House again, really soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...