Sunday, April 13, 2008

Strumming & singing

It was a really fun idea to have the Wincklers and Browns over yesterday. The kids had so much fun with each other playing together and learning to take turns and share and be nice to each other and the adults had lots of fun eating and have some good laughs. The theme tonight was to have E and R play the guitars and Ev and K sing along since they are both veterans in singing and K was a professional singer before. I heard them tonight and they are really good and very entertaining. I always think it is very sexy to be able to sing so well.

Well, I used to think that there is something very sexy about having a husband who can strum very well too and E is a very competent guitarist. According to many of our friends who play or learning to play, I have been told numerous times of highly skilled and impressive my hubby is in this department, so I am naturally very proud of him. And yes, I still think that he looks very sexy playing his guitar.

I must admit that I used to be so confident that he would compose something and name it after me since it is such a romantic idea. Hmm.. and I had also thought that during our courtship, he would seduce me with his guitar playing skills, especially with a piece that he had composed specially for me. But that still hasn't happened after our 5 years of marriage, not counting the amount of time we spent together pre-marriage. Hmm...

1 comment:

Handydog said...

Sound familiar... last composed song was at the wedding day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...