Sunday, April 13, 2008

Swimming

Brought the boys to the Caribbean for a get together with C's family and as usual, it was a wonderful way to spend the Sunday morning. Outcome - a big toasted family!! Despite covering the kids with so much sunblock, I still managed to get a really brown baby. Chipsy always browned up so quickly under the sun and I must admit he looks so cute tanning up. Though I must add that he is also super adorable when he is pasty white.

Marcus didn't want to get into the water initially and just stood next to the shallow private pool playing with the Lego pirate ship for a long time. Once in the water, he didn't want to get out, except for two times to see the cobra spotted in the condo facility with E. Two hours later, we stuffed ourselves with pizza from Pizza Hut and Nicholas ate a whole sweet potato I brought specially for him. By 130pm, we could feel the heat on our skin dehydrating us and sapping all our energy and we had to drag our feet out of the condo into a cab. Nicholas fell asleep in the cab and slept for a straight 3 hrs at home. E and Marcus took a bath together and napped straight after. So did I. Now I am sipping my coffee while typing this and soon after I need to start working on my business plan and attack my to do list. Yoga at 630 and then chill down for the evening. E has taken the day off tomorrow, so it's Yippeeeee!!! Always nice to have him around on a weekday as it somehow makes me feel like it is an extra day of weekend. :)

That reminds me.. I really have to start scouting around for proper swimming lesson for Marcus. Hmm..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...