Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cheeky Marcus

One of the things I love most is the conversations I have with Marcus and being a SAHM, there are plenty of opportunities to listen to all the funny, innocent and cheeky replies he has.

Just earlier, I gave Marcus a piece of Hello Panda biscuit as a treat and he asked for more. I told him that he has to brush teeth later. He obediently replied "yes mama", paused and added cheekily "mama, I will brush your teeth later" though I knew he understood me earlier. Looked into the bowl I gave him and frowned at me, "mama, why only 2 more? I need more! Cheeky mama..tsk tsk tsk". We often call him 'cheeky' whenever he does something differently on purpose instead of according to our instructions. I refrain referring to him as 'naughty' since i don't believe that he is, at least at this age. And he has learnt that usage and use it often too. Hah!

Whenever I tell him that I need to go toilet and excuse myself in a rush, he would always ask, "mama, you wet your pants?" which is something that we often said to him after his toilet visits. It is funny how he would say it in a matter-of-fact tone though as if he really means it. And since we have been rewarding him occasionally with potato chips or some wheel biscuits, he would even ask me if I am visiting the toilet so that i can eat chips later, which never fails to make me laugh.

Recently, he resumed his love for yogurt and fromage frais, which pleases me a lot. He calls them his ice-cream and would perform a little dance after every spoonful. He insists on standing up to be fed his ice-cream as he needs to dance and would do so with a mega smile.

I just can't get enough of all the cute and innocent comments and questions he has. If only I could record them all so that when my memory fails in future, I could just watch them like a video and savour these moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...