Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged

I still don't understand what tagging is all about. But since I've been tagged by Jeannieve's mummy , I shall just go along with it. As I understand, I am supposed to answer the following in my blog and tag 4 other blogging friends. :)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) senior marketing manager
2) project development manager
3) business development assistant manager
4) management trainee

Four places I have lived:
1) Toa payoh in singapore
2) woodlands in singapore
3) London, UK
4) Newcastle, Australia

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
1) Italy
2) Spain
3) France
4) Australia

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Curry
2) Tiramisu
3) Durian
4) Char Kway Teow

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Sleeping in my bed
2) Spa massage at Banyan Tree Maldives
3) Buffet dinner with my best friends
4) some luxurious 5 star hotel holidaying in some romantic cities with hubby

Four mums I’m going to tag:
1) Luke's mum
2) Mommy of 5 Js
3) Keira's mum
4) will think about this one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am honoured that you did the tag... hehe... it's my first time too... we all learn that some things dun need to have a purpose... :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...