Monday, May 7, 2007

Love













These days, Nicholas has shown clear preference for me. He will extend his arms and turn his body towards me if he sees me and cry if I am not moving towards him to pick him up, even if he is already in someone else's arms. Sometimes he would turn frantically searching for me if he could hear my voice but not see me. Once he is in my arms, he will fuss a lot if I have to pass him over to someone else to be carried, and stops instantly he is passed back to me. My baby loves his mummy! Aww.. melts my heart.

Nicholas is such a smiley and happy baby. Always chuckling and smiling at everyone. He simply idolises Marcus and everything that he does. Especially loves the Fisherprice red train which Marcus used to love too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...