Thursday, October 10, 2024

Taking Stock

It has been a while since I last wrote something. Today, I felt compelled to write.

Life now is really different from those years when I was active on this blog. 

Generally, life is pretty sweet. I count my blessings more these days, but I think it probably has to do with age. 

The kids are all so independent now. 

M is nearly done with NS and has a great scholarship offer waiting for him. In a few months, he will be off to his new Uni life. 

N will be done with his IB real soon and then off to NS. He has big plans and is dead sure what he wants to do with his life. I am just excited for him for I know he will figure it out. 

O is already in Sec sch. No longer the sweet baby O. She gets herself involved in too many activities that I don't see her most of the time.

E has been enjoying his early retirement and doing whatever he fancies. 

A few months ago, I had an epiphany which I shared with E. In our early years, we spent serious time planning how we would want to live our first 50 years. Now, we should be as serious planning how we want to live our next 35 years.

I feel so restless lately. It is as if the Universe is sending me some signs. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...