Monday, February 19, 2024

J

Be remembered for the brief but glorious life once lived.

Be a distant memory and leave the party quietly. 

If one has to make a choice, what would it be?  

Should we listen to the heart or the head?  The world always moves on. 

'Is it fair' is no longer a relevant question to ask. 

The message on the banner I saw in 1989 flashed across my mind as if it was a recent encounter. 

The four Chinese words on that banner was a stark reminder of what life really is. 

To my young mind, that was the truth. A bitter truth. I shed tears. At first, just some. Later, buckets. 

For a long time, the brutal truth screamed in my head. Until I was distracted. 

Being reminded in 2003 of its truth once again. It was painful and yet not so much too. 

Why? 

Why is it so hard now? 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...