Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet Memory



A few days ago, two dearest friends went out of their way to make me happy.

Z cooked up a storm in her beautifully decorated home. Sumptuous four-course dinner, made with love. She even bought plenty of organic produce and incredibly yummy Korean citron tea, just to pamper me. I guess this is her way of showing how much she cares for me (and hence my health and well-being).

K brought a lovely cake (the one in picture), so we could sing the birthday song, make a wish, take a photo and have a slice of cake together. The old fashioned way of celebrating my birthday, just the way I like it.

They could be like everyone else who sent a birthday wish over SMS. At least the ones who remembered. But they insisted on celebrating with me, belated or not.

It is really the beautiful thought and lovely gesture that count. For I know, years later, I shall remember the fuss someone had made over me. And it was real sweet.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...