Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buckets

I haven't looked through the very old blog posts for a while. 

Missing my little Chip who is now in dreamland and having a little me time while baby is sleeping, I did just that. 

Can't believe I cried buckets just reading this post. My little Chip was a mere toddler then. So short! So cute! 

He still looks about the same, but has lost most of his babyishness. 

Where did all the time go?

It is so odd to feel as if I have missed out on his growing up years. Maybe it is the little regrets I have of not doing even more with him before baby's arrival and the thought that while I get busy with baby in the months and years to come, I am going to miss out more. Before I know it, he will be as big as Marcus.

I must cuddle him more. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...