Thursday, August 4, 2011

Can't Stop Lusting




Seriously, this lust is getting out of hand.

I have been drooling over a few bags lately. Is it possible that being pregnant makes one crave for more bags? I don't crave for food often, except the occasional thoughts of durian.

But BAGS, oh YESSSsss!!!!   

Can't stop looking at them online.

The thing is, I have so many nice bags already and they still look so new. 

So the level-headed woman in me has been resisting the temptations to head over to the shops. I have also been reminding myself that I don't want to be the typical Singaporean woman who buys one branded bag after another. Though, I probably can already qualify for one since I own a few too. *embarrassed*

Anyway, now it seems certain that I can only drool over this one in particular, and pretty much forget about owning it.

Because I just spotted my neighbour carrying it this week, in this EXACT colour that I like. Hmmph! 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...