Monday, July 18, 2011

Ding Dong



How do you alert your village when you need a little helping hand to clean your derriere? 

My little Chip worked out a fine system a year ago. 

(Yes, it started a long time ago, but I only thought of writing about it now because of its triviality. I realized last night that if I don't, I would forget about this adorable minute detail of my baby in years to come. So there... )

He announced at the finality of his 'business' with a 'ding dong'. Sometimes it takes a few more times of 'ding dong' before his butler would appear. 

Daddy is the preferred butler whenever he is home, though I know for sure he doesn't see that as a compliment. :P  When grandpa was here visiting, he was also the preferred choice over grandma. It is funny how the men would come up with all sorts of excuses to avoid being 'summoned'. 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...