Friday, June 24, 2011

To London, To London

The grannies leave in a few days' time. 

Chip has announced his plans to follow them. He asked grandpa to save a suitcase for him. 

His travelling plan is to sleep in the suitcase with Squiddy and Wiggy and travel with grannies to London. 

I asked if he would miss us. Yes, he said. But he will come back with grannies to see us all when Baby O arrives. 

What would he do in London? What if he got bored? He paused to think. He will play scissors, paper, stone and tick-tack-toe with grannies. He will play with his Squiddy and Wiggy. And he will play in the garden. 

Told him I will miss him too much. I want him to stay. He suggested sweetly that I follow them to London too. :> 

Aww.... my little baby and his big plans!  He is going to be absolutely devastated when he realizes in a few days' time that he can't follow them back to London. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...