Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tickling Monsters





One of their favourite games. 

The moment E walks in after work, the 4-year-old will dash to him like an excited pup while squealing like a pig, with the irresistible request of 'Daddy, daddy, can we play tickling monster game now?'  :> 

The boys are missing daddy who is currently away for a 10 days business trip. 

Every night, M will climb into my bed between 1 and 2am and fall straight back to sleep on E's pillow. He said he wanted to 'be close' to daddy. 

Chip comes in slightly later in the wee hours with his Wiggy. As usual, he lies very close next to me, so close that when I turn to sleep on my side, my nose will inevitably touch his face or hair. :>

My little boys. 



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they still sleeping in a cot? I am sure your spouse will feel very touchy when he reads your post away from home. I wonder how do you cope managing your kids while you need to teach during the weekends and your spouse is away? Hopefully u can use this opportunity to let your kids bond with your mom!

DG said...

Yes, their cots are those that can be converted into beds, but we need to get a bigger bed for my 6-year-old soon. My mum came over to watch them for the few hours when I was teaching.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa...good idea. When the time Marcus upgrade to a bed, his cot can be used by the baby! Feel excited for you on the new addition member to your family. Cheers!

DG said...

Yup, that is the plan! :>

(PS: I met you on Sunday, right?)

Anonymous said...

yup I am! How do you recognize my post?! I'm suppose to be anonymous, hahaa...

DG said...

I have my ways. *wink*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...