Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boys' Humour

Whenever I trade parenting stories with other mummy friends, one thing always struck me as hilarious - the toilet humour and gross stories that little boys are capable of coming up with! 

I am no stranger to them, no thanks to my boys who are immensely amused with their abilities in this department.  

From the 4-year-old recently:

Imagine a boy who has no butt, and his poo and pee all come out of his wi**y. And if he can't find a toilet, he pees and poos into a cup. That is also the cup which he drinks from. 

YIKES!!!  What gross stuff! 

He planted the picture in my mind just as I was about to sip my juice. Hmm... 



2 comments:

Alice Law said...

Regret reading this... it's gross for definite! Nevertheless he has got very impressive imagination!

DG said...

Oops... sorry about spoiling your appetite! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...