Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Purple Smurfs



Like all good parents, E tries hard to be fair to both boys. In every way possible.

Since M has tons of fun reading comic books such as Calvin and Hobbes, Tin Tin and Peanuts (Charlie Brown) everyday, E must have felt that the little brother cannot be left out. 

He finally found something that is a good introduction for Chip -  the Purple Smurfs!

It was one of those presents which Father Christmas brought specially for Chip last Dec. :> 

The kiddo was so surprised and delighted to finally have a comic of his own! Just like his brother. 

He loves it so much that he requested for it every night for a few straight weeks. Luckily for me, daddy is always happy to read the same book night after night if it pleases or amuses the boys. 

Though I am not crazy about the content, it did bring back some happy memories. After all, I grew up watching Smurfs. 






 

5 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

I love Smurfs too! It was my brother's and my favourite Sunday morning show! Am sure your Chipsy will love the cutesy characters as well :)

Domesticgoddess said...

Yup! We are from the same generation. I remember those Sunday mornings. :>

Lyn said...

Hi Shirley, may I know where did your hubby purchase this book from? I happen to be looking for Smurf books for kids to read! Thks in advance! :-)

Domesticgoddess said...

Hi Lyn, my hubby bought it from Amazon but you can also find it at Books Depository, which has the whole range and ships to Singapore for free.

Lyn said...

Thanks alot! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...