Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Plain Geekish

I must confess that I am an information junkie.

There is always so much that I want to find out about and I usually have more questions than time to seek answers. 

So when I am not careful enough, like two nights ago, I found myself glued to the laptop for endless hours surfing the Net, attempting to satisfy my curiosity. 

Just like how it always was, one article led to another and here I found myself fascinated by a rather useless piece of information - the longest word in English. 

Nevertheless, it is very interesting! 

Try to say the word 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'. Now say it FAST :> 

I suppose it can be quite a smashing ice-breaker when I need to use one. Hah!

This clip is lots of fun to watch. Chipsy is hooked to it and now my boys are trying to pronounce the word after hearing me repeating it throughout breakfast. Hee hee...

I fear I have gradually turned myself into a geek and I shall be quick to blame the geekish influence at home. 

:D 

Ok, I meant it only in an endearing manner. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...