Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Owl's Love Book









My baby owl's declaration of love for the family! 

He made this beautiful booklet one afternoon last week and presented it to me coyly with a "This is from baby owl to my lovely Mummy." 

On every page, there are my 6 years old's heartfelt expressions of his love for every member of the immediate family. He even added a liner for my mum and late dad. 

Awww... I was so touched by all the "I love my mummy" messages. 

And his drawings of himself as "baby owl" are just too cute! He had even included a logo of some sort for himself!  Haha!

If this is not one of the best perks of being a mummy, I don't know what is! 

3 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

What a beautiful book! It is wonderful to see him expressing his emotions so openly, affectionately and completely, encompassing the entire family circle. I love his drawings!

DG said...

Thanks. He is very generous with his expressions. A quality I must cherish because it is so possible that he won't be like this forever!

koinonia said...

lovely. I used to call my dd an owlet cos that's exactly what she looked like in the first month, especially when we were cupping her chin to burp her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...