Monday, August 30, 2010

Paper Wonder

My 3.5 years old came to me for some white papers and a pair of scissors one morning when I was really busy with work (catching up on emails and lesson preparation). 

About an hour later, he skipped over to me and asked for a giant colorful paper. He got a A3 size red construction paper. 

A few minutes later, he told me 'Mummy, I have a present for you.' :D



Aww.... Have I mentioned a million times already that I love my son?! Oh gosh, I am crazily in love with him. 

I thought every little creation was amazing! (ok, I may be a wee bit biased, but who cares!)

Above: obviously an elephant! I LOVE this!

Above: a bird (love the wings and feet)

Above: A happy sun

The little object on the bottom right hand corner is a scorpion with a giant stinger. This may require a little imagination from us. I had to try *very hard* to imagine it. 

This thoughtful gift of his is now stuck to his bedroom door. It has been weeks since I first laid eyes on it. But it never fails to make me smile every time I walk past his bedroom. 

Such is the precious innocence and generosity of our little ones. I must cherish. 

4 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Aw, this is so so sweet! :) I can see the scorpion. ;) Your son really is creative!

Handydog said...

Lovely creation!!! I love the sun, it really feels hot :)

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

His creation is flawless for his age! And to think he did it all by himself - such creativity! I love the sun and the elephant!

DG said...

Thanks ladies! He will be so delighted when I tell him all the aunties love his creation. :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...