Saturday, July 24, 2010

Window Shopping



When Marcus wants something... 

Marcus: Why didn't Santa Claus get it right last year? Actually I wanted this XXX for my Christmas present! *sulking face*

Me (in a firm voice): No. I remember what you asked for and you got exactly what you wanted. 

Marcus: No!! That Lego train set was NOT what I wanted! I had wanted THIS! You see, look at this!! (flashing teary eyes and sad face)

Me: You would have to write to Santa this year and tell him this is what you want. 


When Chipsy wants something... 

Chip: Mummy, let's buy this! 

Me: No. We have lots of similar ones at home. 

Chip: But I like it! Where is your money? 

Me: I have no money. Where is YOUR money? 

Chip: I have NO money. I AM A BOY! Boys have NO money. Adults have money. Where is YOUR money? 

Me: I have no money. So we cannot buy it today. 

Chip: I go ask daddy. Daddy has a lot of money. 

Haha! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...