Monday, May 3, 2010

So My 5.5-Year-Old Says....


.....  I know you and daddy love me so much because both of you always speak so kindly to me. You tell me you love me all the time. You cuddle and kiss me all the time too! 

And mummy makes me the most delicious food and make sure I am warm when I feel cold. So I know you love me so much. And I know I am precious. .... 

Aww... he is always such a sweetie pie with the most saccharin sweet words. 

Just looking through my photo log, I realised I have missed out all these old photos of Lego creations and drawings which M did in the last 3 to 4 months. So here goes... 

Some spaceship, I think.... 

A tank with accompanying equipment....  

Wearing a crown and holding a sword that he made for himself - Marcus the knight! :> 


Inspired by the film 'Des Boot' which he watched with E one day, he promptly produced a whole series of magnificent boats of all shapes, sizes and functions. 

Imperial Star Destroyers! Inspired by Star Wars. 

More inspiration. 

Cloud grabbers! A very strange but interesting idea. The cloud grabbers can grab rain clouds and transport them to places with droughts. So the rain can be more evenly distributed. Hmm... 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcus has the most amazing array of imagination and creation. Well done coming form a 5.5 yo!

DG said...

Thanks vegepiglet. He does come up with lots of wacky ideas sometimes. :>

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Very intricate drawings with fantastic details. I find the cloud grabber concept very intriguing and those names he invented! Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Your boy are really smart and creative. :)

DG said...

Thank you Beauties in Our Lives and Apple. :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...