Friday, April 30, 2010

Bringing Calmness




I am drawn to the tranquility of parks. So one of my top choices is to head to parks when the weather permits. 

Simply following my boys around the parks when they are exploring the grounds, looking for pebbles and sticks or making their rounds with their scooters/tricycles brings me so much calmness.  



Our next move must be near to the some gorgeous parks with big playgrounds within walking distance. 

How lovely it would be to be able to sip my morning cuppa with nothing but lush greenery ahead of me! 

2 comments:

Alice Law said...

What are your boys doing this time, make believe archaeologist? LOL! Have a wonderful weekend to you and family!

DG said...

Probably! Haha... I think they were trying to flatten an ugly looking volcano or Mount Everest in that photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...