Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little Wall-E

My boys watched 'Wall-E' for the first time on DVD a few days ago and fell deeply in love with this utterly cute robot. Even my heart melts after watching him with the kids.

Two hours after watching Wall-E, my 3 y.o. drew this from memory. 


I must admit I jumped up and down with utmost surprise and pride when he showed it to me. 


Two days later, after my 5.5 yr old watched the film for the second time, he produced his version with incredible details. 


This is just like the time when M (at 2 yr 9 mths) was crazy about Monsters Inc.. and he drew Mikey from memory.



2 comments:

Alice Law said...

Nice drawing from Marcus!

DG said...

Thanks Alice! I like them both. My younger's version is so innocent and child-like to me, simply adorable! I guess it's also mummy's entitlement to be biased. :>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...