Monday, March 1, 2010

From Tiny Acorns

After months of preparation, I am most excited to finally announce that The Tots University is now renamed From Tiny Acorns. 

As the famous saying goes...  'from tiny acorns mighty oak trees grow'.

This is the inspiration for the new name. It is most befitting to encompass the vision I have for this enrichment centre which started with the most humble beginnings. 
 
A BIG Thank You to all mums and dads who have so warmly supported our programmes.  

Because of YOU, we have expanded faster than I ever imagined - from our initial one class a week to our current eight! 

As many of you already know, we have moved to a new premises recently to accommodate the increasing demand for our classes. This relocation and our expansion plans has kept me busy and thrilled me to no ends for months! And for now, let me just say that this is only the beginning.... 

I am also grateful to readers of this blog who have so generously and positively recommended The Tots University and our programmes to your friends, colleagues and relatives! Thank you for taking the time and effort to spread the word! 

Enough said. 

Now, do pop over to our new website - From Tiny Acorns (URL: www.from-tiny-acorns.com ).  See you there! 


2 comments:

Winnie said...

Congratulations to you!! Please let me know if there is any holiday classes in June and i may want to let Ethan try lapbooking again. With the expansion, would you be teaching each class personally?

DG said...

Hi Winnie, thanks! I will keep Ethan in mind, but it seems unlikely as we are fully booked with regular classes and privately arranged workshops till end Sept. Contact me directly with your preferred timings and I will see what I can do for you. :D For now, I am still teaching all classes personally but in future, things will change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...