Saturday, November 7, 2009

To Die For




I have a REAL weakness for heels. If I have my way, I will have an entire room filled with the most babelicious heels! 

From the sexiest stilettos to the classiest 3". Of all the sugar candy colors and metallic shades. Of shimmery materials and velvety fabrics. Of princess cuts and hot chick designs. Just daydreaming about them brings such pleasure!

I am convinced I just need to walk into that room if I ever need a little mood lift and the sheer beauty of what I see will do the trick instantly! 

Ahhh.... one fine day, my dream shall come true....  

3 comments:

Ivana said...

lucky you! I get nasty corns from wearing even flats!

DG said...

Haha Ivana, it just shows you don't have the vanity bone like I do. I used to parade at home with my heels when I was a teenager! Practice makes perfect!! :D

KoLe said...

Good evening, fellow dreamer :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...