Monday, November 30, 2009

7 kids!

M is always fascinated when we chat about old age, mortality and the future etc..  Normally, it is hardly a topic that I would initiate out of the blue. He was always the one who raised the issue with his never-ending questions. 

So we had a little chat one day, a few months ago. 

Today, while we were out and about, he suddenly announced that when he grows up, he shall have seven kids! Wah! I couldn't stop laughing! 

Wah! So you want to be someone else's daddy when you grow up! Why 7 kids? (Before, he said he didn't want to grow up and definitely doesn't want to have kids.)

Ignoring my question, he continued... 

I want to take them all to my rocket and spaceship and I will not tell them where I am taking them. They will not know that they are going to explore Outerspace with me. We will go visit Satarnten! 

That sounds like fun! (And I was still laughing)

But first, I have to find a lovely girl to marry!  (He remembered what I said a few months ago, that when he grows up, he will first have to meet a really nice girl whom he will love very much. And when they get married, they will have kids. Just like daddy and mummy.)

I had to stop walking and give him a quick cuddle and plenty kisses for being so super adorable! 



 
(both photos taken in London '09)

He's only 5 now. Just looking at this face, it's hard to imagine that one day, my little boy will grow up, fall in love, get married and have his own children. Ideally in this order, but who knows what will happen in future!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...