Thursday, August 6, 2009

London '09: Days Before The Big Trip

So, we have survived our longest vacation ever. 3 full weeks to be exact!

The few days before our big trip to London was truly exhausting. Right after I wrapped up all my classes on that Saturday, I took a brief breather before throwing myself straight back to work.

Basically I got all these done in the 4 days before we left for the airport.

- made all my lesson plans and got the lapbooking materials ready
- settled all admin related work for the Tots University
- settled all banking and bills related matters
- aircon servicing
- ran errands
- cleared fridge and freezer and grocery shopped for non-perishable necessities for trip and our return
- planned and packed for myself and kids for our 3 weeks stay in Europe
- did all the housework around the house, to prep it for our being away for 3 weeks and also to get it ready to welcome us the night we get back
- did loads and loads of laundry, put away and ironed the necessary
- made enough drafts for the blog to keep it alive while we are away
- finished up some follow-up work with both boys for the last lapbooks we made
- finished up 3 crafts
- went through some Maths and Chinese work with M and some homeschooling activities with N.
- made notes and reminders for myself to follow up on stuff while we are away etc

More on the vacation when I can find time to write. While it was good to be away for vacation, it is also wonderful to be back. It's home sweet home indeed!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...