Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Date Nights

There are just no substitutes for them. Frankly, not for me.

Spending quality time with E is simply precious, very special and deeply intimate. It is not about the places we go, food we eat or things we do. It is all about just spending time together. Just the two of us.

For me, I feel most loved when my man chucks everything away and gives me his undivided attention. The simplest gesture of holding hands on a leisurely stroll brings me as much pleasure and scores as many brownie points as any elaborated acts of expression. It is really as simple as that.

Our date night last Saturday was a very fine example. Instead of our usual fancy dinners, we headed to a fabulous place which we used to frequent for hassle-free curries and naan bread. After stuffing ourselves silly, we took a stroll before relaxing in bed to finish our Amelie DVD. We watched that while we were still dating and living in London, so that was kind of a romantic and nostalgic thing to do on a date night. It couldn't have ended any better. :>

Such is bliss!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...